- Reality: The Democrat Record of Challenging Election Results is Extensive!
- Homeless Problem – Finally the Truth
- What Have We Learned From The 2016 Presidential Election?
- Final Debate
- Corruption, Assault, Abuse of Power…Sleaze!
- Voter Fraud Exists, We Need to Know How Wide Spread It Is
- FBI Tampering by Clinton Campaign?
- Republican Headquarters Firebombed
- Clown Humor
- Machiavelli  is Alive and Well in 2016 Election
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico chocolate Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy design dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google halloween holidays humor Internet karaoke love marriage memories music NBC nightlife Olympics outrage radio Sacramento San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel TV Twitter Utah vote weddings
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The approximate round-trip cost to take Amtrak’s first-class Acela train from New York to Philadelphia is about $172 (depending on demand). Thanks to TV, that cost might be free for a select few. According to an acerbic post on the … Continue reading
Less than a day after the microblogging Web site Twitter was briefly knocked offline and social Web site Facebook was hampered, a picture of what happened began to develop and who was targeted. Instead of some sort of corporate or … Continue reading
I always like listening to the diverse topics discussed on public radio, but Monday’s “Fresh Air” seemed to hit a lot of high notes in my book. There were discussions about the increasing popularity of cooking shows and a look … Continue reading
Once upon a time, I was a member of the Young Astronauts. That’s not the secret shame — my membership in this esteemed club and lifelong fascination with space merely provides some background for my tale. One of the coolest … Continue reading