- Last call for Google’s Picasa photo service
- Vital discussion on media consolidation not aided by false quip
- From the vault: UCSD’s possible Division I move isn’t enough to bolster school spirit
- Raiders seem to have enough money to build new stadium without public help
- Solving the Starbucks holiday cup conundrum
- Change This in November
- Hold on to Your Hat – Republican Tax Plan Includes IRS Reform!
- California Gun Grabbers Going Too Far!
- The Brits Choose Freedom and Sovereignty!
- Democrats, How Will This Make Us Safer?
- Do They Think We’re That Stupid?
- Obama Slams Supreme Court Decision Upholding Lower Court Immigration Ruling – Plays Race Card
- Dem Convention to Feature Bean Activated Greeting for Hillary’s “Rhetorical Flatulence”
- Cartoon of the Day
- The Clinton’s – Political Parasites
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer books cable candy Chico chocolate Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy design dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google halloween holidays humor Internet Los Angeles love marriage memories music NBC Olympics outrage radio Sacramento San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel TV Twitter Utah vote weddings
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The approximate round-trip cost to take Amtrak’s first-class Acela train from New York to Philadelphia is about $172 (depending on demand). Thanks to TV, that cost might be free for a select few. According to an acerbic post on the … Continue reading
Less than a day after the microblogging Web site Twitter was briefly knocked offline and social Web site Facebook was hampered, a picture of what happened began to develop and who was targeted. Instead of some sort of corporate or … Continue reading
I always like listening to the diverse topics discussed on public radio, but Monday’s “Fresh Air” seemed to hit a lot of high notes in my book. There were discussions about the increasing popularity of cooking shows and a look … Continue reading
Once upon a time, I was a member of the Young Astronauts. That’s not the secret shame — my membership in this esteemed club and lifelong fascination with space merely provides some background for my tale. One of the coolest … Continue reading