- Dollar Makes You Holler (9)
- Entertainment industry (10)
- Fame (2)
- Featured (17)
- Food (23)
- Gadgets and technology (27)
- Getting crafty (4)
- In Hindsight (8)
- La vida Chico (74)
- Music (5)
- Secret Shames (2)
- Sports and rec (18)
- The20 (2)
- Travels (17)
- TV, Film and Radio (71)
- Understanding Utah (4)
- World at large (56)
- General McInerney, “Radical Islam is Not Dead but ISIS is Done!
- FBI Has Evidence of Bribery and Kickbacks In Iran Nuclear Deal
- Coincidence? Wildfires Rage In Spain and Portugal!
- 2016 Bill Blamed for Opioid Crisis in US
- Old Hockey Player Forgets About Scoring Stats
- Santa Rosa Fire – How Could it Happen?
- Busy Day at the Airport
- Post Scripts
- Health Insurance in California Due to Rise 12. ...
- US Withdraws From UNESCO
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico chocolate Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy design Division I dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google halloween holidays humor Internet karaoke love marriage memories music NBC Olympics Oroville outrage radio San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel Tritons TV Twitter UCSD Utah
Monthly Archives: August 2009
The approximate round-trip cost to take Amtrak’s first-class Acela train from New York to Philadelphia is about $172 (depending on demand). Thanks to TV, that cost might be free for a select few. According to an acerbic post on the … Continue reading
Less than a day after the microblogging Web site Twitter was briefly knocked offline and social Web site Facebook was hampered, a picture of what happened began to develop and who was targeted. Instead of some sort of corporate or … Continue reading
I always like listening to the diverse topics discussed on public radio, but Monday’s “Fresh Air” seemed to hit a lot of high notes in my book. There were discussions about the increasing popularity of cooking shows and a look … Continue reading
Once upon a time, I was a member of the Young Astronauts. That’s not the secret shame — my membership in this esteemed club and lifelong fascination with space merely provides some background for my tale. One of the coolest … Continue reading