- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Blazing Saddles cowboy farting
You’re Never Too Old to Not Tell Mom
Whether you’re seven or seventy, there are secrets you simply don’t tell. My brother and I, free range boys who bored easily, exercised the “Don’t Tell Mom” rule well into high school. Our pact survived a multitude of sins, including … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged american whitewater, Blazing Saddles, Blazing Saddles cowboy farting, chico, Chico Enterprise Record, Donner Party, eric miller freelance writer, eric miller hockey player magazine, etcguy, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, growing up chico magazine, Mel Brooks 5 Comments