Paul’s sister, Jane, and I decided to visit MacKerricher State Park. 3 miles north on Highway 1. On the way to the beach we passed equestrian riders and sand dunes overgrown with red and green ice plants. When we pulled into the parking lot, there were several women sitting in lawn chairs. covered with blankets to protect themselves from the sun and wind while a few teen-agers darted in and out of the frigid water and one man was flying a kite.
- No categories
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel