- Sr Felipe on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sam Crabtree on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sr Felipe on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Riana Pella on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Kevin McCarthy on Nov 22, 1963 Flashback 50 Years
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Monthly Archives: September 2013
The Flu Shot Question
They say it’s not too late to get a flu shot. I can’t think of anybody who likes to get a shot. I mean, have someone stick a needle deep into your arm or somewhere else? Come on! When I got … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The Flu Shot Question
Slinky, Fatty and Skinny
As a kid I wanted to have a puppy dog but my mom said: “You’re not old enough to take care of a dog and that means its more work for me.” So my mom asked my older brothers to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Slinky, Fatty and Skinny
A Quality Control Checklist
I was seeing a shrink while going through a breakup with a lady that I wanted to stay with and my shrink asked me what the problem was. “Well, I love the lady and she doesn’t want to stay with … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on A Quality Control Checklist