- BLM Protesters Struck by High Speed Vehicle that Skirted Roadblock! One Dead.
- Happy 4th of July
- Lift Every Voice and Sing
- Flashback Fourth – Check out my July 4 ‘Evening Jazz’ from 2014
- ‘New’ CurlingZone doc ‘Anything is Possible’ to debut July 4 on YouTube
- Life In Chico and Other Places Infected by Bums
- Watch This and Tell Me if it Sounds Familiar
- The Great Awakening
- Sow There! Squeals for returning to school, July 3, 2020
- Nothing less than the integrity of science is at stake.
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The horrible car crash that Paul Walker died in a couple weeks ago is tragic. He seemed to be a nice guy with the good looks and charisma and youth and talent that millions of people admired. I admired him too and I saw … Continue reading
It was November, 1965. I was working at a job pumping gas at a Powerine gas station in Pasadena, CA. One morning at the end of my 8 hour graveyard shift I got a call from my boss telling me that … Continue reading
Bobby: I turned 21 in Vietnam and I’d been back home for a few weeks. I was hanging out with old friends I knew before I was drafted, including a girl named Christina who was in my class in high school. We always liked each … Continue reading
I was a kid maybe 7 or 8 years old. I was on vacation with my mom and dad and my older brother Richard in the high desert outside of LA. We went to a place called Lake Elsinore where … Continue reading