- Mass Overdose in Chico
- A Minor Miracle – Kidnapped Teen Found After 3 months
- What Do We Do With Crazy People?
- Trump’s Speech – ABC Spreading Fake News
- Dreams of a Perfect Unicornia Go Awry. . . Again
- Shooting of 7 Year Old Black Girl – Racially Motivated Hate Crime…. NOT
- Is a Wall Really the Best Way to Go?
- Sow There! Good-bye old year, let’s try not to do that again, Jan. 4, 2019
- City of Chico Bends to Lawsuit Pressure and Settles for $950,000
- Why Paradise was Doomed
Monthly Archives: December 2013
The horrible car crash that Paul Walker died in a couple weeks ago is tragic. He seemed to be a nice guy with the good looks and charisma and youth and talent that millions of people admired. I admired him too and I saw … Continue reading
It was November, 1965. I was working at a job pumping gas at a Powerine gas station in Pasadena, CA. One morning at the end of my 8 hour graveyard shift I got a call from my boss telling me that … Continue reading
Bobby: I turned 21 in Vietnam and I’d been back home for a few weeks. I was hanging out with old friends I knew before I was drafted, including a girl named Christina who was in my class in high school. We always liked each … Continue reading
I was a kid maybe 7 or 8 years old. I was on vacation with my mom and dad and my older brother Richard in the high desert outside of LA. We went to a place called Lake Elsinore where … Continue reading