- Sr Felipe on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sam Crabtree on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sr Felipe on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Riana Pella on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Kevin McCarthy on Nov 22, 1963 Flashback 50 Years
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Monthly Archives: March 2014
Touch It and See What Happens
I live in Forest Ranch surrounded by hundreds of tall pine and beautiful gnarly oak trees. It’s very beautiful and peaceful and very nice and quiet with lots of open space all around us. From our house you can’t see … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Touch It and See What Happens