- Sr Felipe on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sam Crabtree on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sr Felipe on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Riana Pella on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Kevin McCarthy on Nov 22, 1963 Flashback 50 Years
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Monthly Archives: October 2015
Closing the Door on Something Free
I remember my mom answering the front door, saying, “No thank you” and closing the door on somebody who had knocked on the door. “Oh, mom, how can you do that? That’s rude. Besides, he said he had something free!” … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
The School Shootings
People are scratching their heads wondering why these school shootings are happening. And they are happening like crazy, 41 mass shootings at last count this year alone. I’m going to be blunt and go right to the point, our society … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The School Shootings