- Sr Felipe on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sam Crabtree on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sr Felipe on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Riana Pella on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Kevin McCarthy on Nov 22, 1963 Flashback 50 Years
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Monthly Archives: January 2016
Could it Really be That Long Ago?
On December 23, 1965 I was 19 years old, living in East LA with my parents. My mother said, “Phil, this looks important,” as she handed me a letter from the government. It was my draft notice ordering me to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Could it Really be That Long Ago?