- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: hotel
Lodging – Book a room, then cancel if need be
It’s natural that a traveler would want to be certain about the reasons for a trip, before making plans that may ultimately mean a commitment to spending money. But when it comes to hotel bookings you can do yourself a … Continue reading
Posted in Running Tagged California International Marathon, CIM, Eugene Marathon, hotel, Running Comments Off on Lodging – Book a room, then cancel if need be
Lodging – Tip the housekeeper
Who is the hotel employee that is most responsible for making sure your stay is pleasant? Hint: it’s not the bellman. When you travel on business you may not even see hotel housekeepers if you leave early and return in … Continue reading
Posted in Lodging Tagged hotel, housekeeper, lodging, tipping 3 Comments
Lodging – Old chains, new brands
By all accounts, the on-going economic meltdown has been the most punishing to hotels since the 1930s. Interestingly, it seems that some independent hotels and smaller chains with less uniform properties such as Kimpton and Joie de Vivre have … Continue reading
Lodging – But where will my car sleep?
When you’re traveling to a big city do you take into account hotel parking charges? You should. We’ll take a look at San Francisco because it’s the Big City that most people in northern California regularly visit. But the lesson … Continue reading
Posted in Destinations Tagged hotel, parking, San Francisco Comments Off on Lodging – But where will my car sleep?