- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Category Archives: Travel – Other
As a rule I don’t go out of my way to ride a bus. Nothing against them, but they just don’t move me in quite the same way that trains do. With that said, I was intrigued when I read … Continue reading
When coming back from the Bay Area have you ever sat in traffic on 80 or 680 waiting to pay your bridge toll, gazing enviously at the folks zipping past you in the FasTrak lanes? Well then, … Continue reading
A few days ago while riding Amtrak from Sacramento to Oakland I overheard a group of business colleagues talking about where to get a good beer in San Francisco. I butted in and offered them some easy to get to … Continue reading
Maybe the next time you need a lift to an airport you should rent a car instead of taking a shuttle. I am a believer in using the Chico airport as much as possible and one of my fondest … Continue reading
How many of you have found yourselves in a situation similar to this? – You booked flights from Chico to San Diego on United.com – You booked a car rental at Hertz.com. – You booked a hotel through Marriott.com The … Continue reading
Heres a another travel website (with blog and e-mail newsletter) I enjoy. It encompasses aspects of travel in many forms: airlines, lodging, car rentals, travel agents, and so on. The website is Elliott.org. You may, in fact, already be familiar … Continue reading