- No categories
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Carnac
Friday night sites
It’s a real simple question: Where should you be on a Friday night? Well of course, the answer is a high school football game. But which one? Here’s what appears to be the front-runner for the Chico area. Of course, … Continue reading
Tagged Almond Bowl, Andrew Shippelhoute, Battle for the Ax, Caleb Anderson, Carnac, Central Valley football, Chico football, Chico State, Daniel Garcia, Durham football, Enterprise football, Foothill football, Grant, Hamilton, Hamilton football, high school football, Jonathan Dixon, Las Plumas football, northern section football, Om Wraith Field, Orland football, Oroville football, Paradise football, Pierce, Playoffs, Pleasant Valley football, Red Bluff football, Shasta football, Sutter football, Thompson Field, Trevon Reid, Trojan Stadium, University Stadium, Victory Bell, West Valley football, Willows football Comments Off on Friday night sites