- Sr Felipe on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sam Crabtree on Closing the Door on Something Free
- Sr Felipe on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Riana Pella on My Strangest Thanksgiving
- Kevin McCarthy on Nov 22, 1963 Flashback 50 Years
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Alcohol and Drugs
“And I’d like us to deal with the reason why so many people seem to want to use drugs and get high so much. I’ll write about why I think that is in another post.” That’s what I wrote in … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Alcohol and Drugs
How Safe is Your Pension?
Every day 10,000 people in the US turn 65 years old and many of them have been working hard all their lives and paying into and looking forward to their retirement pension plans. But the pensions that cover more than … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on How Safe is Your Pension?
Made in China
When Ronald Reagan was president, Big Business came up with a very smart way to increase it’s profits. Why not have their products made much more cheaply in China and sell them for more profit? The average hourly wage for … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on Made in China
Everybody knows that it is only a matter of time until we are all going to be using water meters to measure and to pay for how much water we use. Why? Because much of it is being wasted. We’re now hearing that … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The Drought
The Health Insurance Racket
Why should health care so prohibitively expensive? The U.S. spends $2.7 trillion a year, nearly 18 percent of the gross domestic product on health care and yet it’s not keeping up with the rest of the developed world when it comes to … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Comments Off on The Health Insurance Racket