I picked this up from several of the travel industry blogs I read.
Story in brief.
– Dave Carroll, a musician from the band “Sons Of Maxwell”, flies United from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Omaha, Nebraska
– Dave sees his guitar trashed by United ramp service agents (baggage handlers for civilians) at the connection in Chicago O’Hare
– Dave seeks relief from United and gets none
– Dave writes first of three songs about the saga
– Dave puts song up on YouTube
Uh, oh. You’ve got a problem now, United.
Enjoy! It’s a great song and a hilarious clip.