- LADIES… BUY A SHOTGUN! Says, Biden
- Twas the Night Before Impeachment….
- Mark Levin on Impeachment
- Reasons for a Second Thought – Tattoos
- How It Works in “Liberal” Dominated Academia, Episode 1
- Alan Dershowitz on the Impeachment Circus Trial, Updated
- Stupid Things We Spent our Tax Money on in Afghanistan
- 18 Years of Lies – Afghanistan War
- American Industry at its Finest
- Thanksgiving Leftovers
Tag Archives: Feather River canyon
This is a short post for Chico-area residents to remind you of a rare opportunity to take a remarkable train excursion on two routes that never have passenger service, and another that is normally not covered during the day by … Continue reading
Here is another way to ride the Feather River Canyon, plus an even more unusual stretch from Keddie past Lake Almanor and Westwood all of the way to Klamath Falls and back. The 3-day trip begins and ends in Emeryville … Continue reading
Chico area folks may be interested in this post in my blog “Planes, Trains, & Running” about the annual excursion trains up the Feather River canyon to Portola operated by Trains Unlimited Tours. Click here to view the post.