- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: Sacramento
Rail – Amtrak’s 40th anniversary train comes to Sacramento and Oakland
Amtrak’s 40th anniversary exhibit train is making the rounds of the Pacific coast states including stops in Sacramento (5-6 Nov) and Oakland (12-13 Nov). Take a look at my “Planes, Trains, and Running” blog for more.
Posted in Rail Tagged Amtrak, Rail, Sacramento Comments Off on Rail – Amtrak’s 40th anniversary train comes to Sacramento and Oakland
Airlines – Junior’s first plane ride
If you’re looking for a relatively inexpensive way to take a youngster on his or her first plane ride here’s an idea. Effective 25 March, Horizon Air will operate two flights (Monday-Friday) each direction between Sacramento (SMF) and San Jose … Continue reading
Posted in Airlines Tagged Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Chico, Horizon Air, Sacramento, San Jose Comments Off on Airlines – Junior’s first plane ride
Airlines – To Hawaii by way of Alaska
In the wake of the bankruptcies of ATA (America Trans Air) and Aloha Airlines, an interesting thing happened. Clearly seeing an opportunity, Alaska Airlines, named for the coldest and furthest north part of the U.S., began or will begin service … Continue reading
Posted in Airlines Tagged Alaska Airlines, Maui, Sacramento Comments Off on Airlines – To Hawaii by way of Alaska