- Mass Overdose in Chico
- A Minor Miracle – Kidnapped Teen Found After 3 months
- What Do We Do With Crazy People?
- Trump’s Speech – ABC Spreading Fake News
- Dreams of a Perfect Unicornia Go Awry. . . Again
- Shooting of 7 Year Old Black Girl – Racially Motivated Hate Crime…. NOT
- Is a Wall Really the Best Way to Go?
- Sow There! Good-bye old year, let’s try not to do that again, Jan. 4, 2019
- City of Chico Bends to Lawsuit Pressure and Settles for $950,000
- Why Paradise was Doomed
Tag Archives: Tehachapis
Take a look at my main blog, “Planes, Trains, and Running” for a post that Chico area residents may be interested in. It’s another chance to ride Amtrak’s Coast Starlight down the San Joaquin Valley and over the rugged Tehachapis … Continue reading