- Two Deputies Slain – But, Proper Procedure was Followed
- Happy Father’s Day, except for those…
- Those Deplorable, Lazy, Dumb, POS, Trump Voters…
- Trump Foundation Sued
- Inspector General Report is Out – “No Political Bias” (Hah!)
- Thousands Got US Citizenship Using Stolen Identities
- Propaganda Alert!
- Charitable Giving UP – “Stingy Capitalists” Give More Than Ever!
- Historic Agreement in Singapore
- Military Denies Secret Missile Launch
Monthly Archives: October 2009
Yes, “beer” is not a verb but if it were ever to become one then Portland will be the place where it first occurs. My partner Keith and I spent a 3-day weekend recently in Portland. A year ago I … Continue reading
When you’re traveling to a big city do you take into account hotel parking charges? You should. We’ll take a look at San Francisco because it’s the Big City that most people in northern California regularly visit. But the lesson … Continue reading
This is the part of Airline Fare School I’ve been most looking forward to writing. Why? Because the information I’m going to present is both obscure and invaluable to the right traveler. And in the galaxy of websites that inform … Continue reading
Two of my favorite things start with the letter “r” and if you’re a regular reader of Planes, Trains & Automobiles then you know those are running and railroads. The Bizz Johnson run over in Susanville manages to combine both. … Continue reading
Regular readers who are rail buffs can skip the geography and schedule lesson below. Others not so familiar with west coast trains should read the next few paragraphs. Amtrak’s Coast Starlght train operates daily between Seattle and Los Angeles. Below … Continue reading