- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: open-jaw
The primary purpose of Airline Fare School is to acquaint you with the rules and structure of airline fares mostly as the system functions within the U.S. Nonetheless I’ve brought in references to international travel in the early chapter on … Continue reading
This is a circle trip: – Sacramento to Atlanta (stopover, not connection) – Atlanta to Cleveland (stopover) – Cleveland back to Sacramento And if you’re thinking this is a triangle, not a circle, I completely agree but the industry … Continue reading
I’ll get to the Tinkertoys part in a while. Let’s start with open-jaws. World’s best cat, Catdog, poses in the shot below illustrating the concept of the open-jaw. CELEBRITY SPOKESCAT CATDOG BRINGS TO LIFE THE “OPEN-JAW”