- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: United Airlines
A $39 sale started by Southwest and matched by other airlines including United Airlines has brought fares from Chico to Las Vegas, southern California, and Portland down to $59 one way or $118 round-trip. This is a steal. Terms: – … Continue reading
The primary purpose of Airline Fare School is to acquaint you with the rules and structure of airline fares mostly as the system functions within the U.S. Nonetheless I’ve brought in references to international travel in the early chapter on … Continue reading
We’re going to go two directions here: Hawaii and the Caribbean. But first let’s consider why stopover provisions even exist in the first place. At one time and even now, it’s not always possible to fly between two places with … Continue reading
This is the part of Airline Fare School I’ve been most looking forward to writing. Why? Because the information I’m going to present is both obscure and invaluable to the right traveler. And in the galaxy of websites that inform … Continue reading
It hasn’t gotten a lot of press outside the travel industry but a recent move by United Airlines may change how you buy airline tickets.
If you live in California, Oregon, or Washington but are not an especially frequent flyer it still pays to be enrolled in two airline mileage programs to capture the benefit of the trips you do take. Membership in more than … Continue reading