- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: airline fares
To those of you who have read all of the chapters of Airline Fare School you have my thanks and congratulations. I hope you get the chance to put some of the things you’ve learned into practice when you plan … Continue reading
I trust that all of you have flown at one time from Point A to Point C, changing planes in Point B. (Example: Seattle to Fort Lauderdale on Continental changing planes in Houston.) That, of course, is known as a … Continue reading
In Airline Fare School # 1, 2 and 3, we covered four basic elements including fare displays, rules, routings, and booking the flight in the appropriate inventory for the fare you want. Here in AFS # 4 you’re going to … Continue reading
In AFS # 1, and 2, you learned about fare displays, rules, and routings. These are the underpinnings of the airline fare system but of course they’re purely theoretical until applied to a booked itinerary. Let’s take that next step. … Continue reading
In Airline Fare School # 1 (The Basics, part 1) you saw what an airline fare display looks like and got a peek at part of a rule for a fare. Here in Airline Fare School # 2, The Basics, … Continue reading