- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: Delta Airlines
Airline Fare School # 10 – Secret stopovers, Part 3
This is the last installment of Secret Stopovers . US Airways – San Francisco to Paris (free stopover in Philadelphia) US Airways allows a stopover in Philadelphia (PHL) or Charlotte (CLT) on pretty much any fare I’ve looked at between … Continue reading
Posted in Airline Fare School Tagged Air France, Airline Fare School, American Airlines, British Airways, Delta Airlines, US Airways 4 Comments
Airline Fare School # 9 – Secret stopovers, Part 2
We’re going to go two directions here: Hawaii and the Caribbean. But first let’s consider why stopover provisions even exist in the first place. At one time and even now, it’s not always possible to fly between two places with … Continue reading
Posted in Airline Fare School Tagged Airline Fare School, Alaska Airlines, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Horizon Air, stopovers, United Airlines, US Airways Comments Off on Airline Fare School # 9 – Secret stopovers, Part 2