- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: outbound open-jaw
Airline Fare School # 6 – Open-jaws and Tinkertoys
I’ll get to the Tinkertoys part in a while. Let’s start with open-jaws. World’s best cat, Catdog, poses in the shot below illustrating the concept of the open-jaw. CELEBRITY SPOKESCAT CATDOG BRINGS TO LIFE THE “OPEN-JAW”
Posted in Airline Fare School Tagged Airline Fare School, inbound open-jaw, open-jaw, outbound open-jaw 2 Comments