- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Category Archives: Destinations
Im going to plug one of my favorite races and no, I dont get a complimentary entry due to the widespread exposure that only Planes, Trains & Automobiles can provide. Ha! In fact, Im not going to be able to … Continue reading
In case you havent noticed, I like transportation. Especially trains and planes. When I was in D.C. in February 2007 I toured the Smithsonians Air & Space Museum for the first time, and marveled at the great exhibits about the … Continue reading
This is the last post inspired by my train trip from L.A. to Portland. The first one was about the ease of using Burbank Airport as the gateway to L.A. and the second concerned the train trip itself. Simply put, … Continue reading
In this second installment on Alameda, I’m going to introduce you to the western half of the island. If you didn’t read Part 1 about Alameda, click here for a shortcut to that post.) The western end of Alameda is … Continue reading