- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Alameda
My first impulse was to title this post “Requiem for a Coffeehouse” but I concluded that was both too somber and, I hope, not really accurate. Last autumn I mentioned the Crosstown Coffeehouse in the first of two posts about … Continue reading
For several years I’ve told fellow Norcalblogger, Steve Brown (“But This is Chico, too”), what a great place Alameda is for someone like him, a self-described flaneur who enjoys walking amidst a mix of old and new and everything in … Continue reading
In this second installment on Alameda, I’m going to introduce you to the western half of the island. If you didn’t read Part 1 about Alameda, click here for a shortcut to that post.) The western end of Alameda is … Continue reading