- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: Eric Lerude
Running – Reno-Tahoe Odyssey 2010
DNR (l to r) PETER, CHRIS, JESSICA, SEAN, LISA, SARAH, JOHN, GREG, LAUREL, DAVE, ROSEANN (+ Daniel & Bridget of the DNR Next Generation 2026 – not pictured GENEVIEVE)(photo by Steve Duke) My previous post and my story about the … Continue reading
Posted in Running Tagged DNR, Eric Lerude, Reno, Reno-Tahoe Odyssey, Running Comments Off on Running – Reno-Tahoe Odyssey 2010
Running – Eric Lerude, creator of the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey
In my last post I gave a leg-by-leg account of my team’s experience running the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey (RTO). This post takes a look at Eric Lerude, the fellow who conceived and brought to life the event. But first a warning. … Continue reading
Posted in Running Tagged American Odyssey, Eric Lerude, London Odyssey, relay runs, Reno, Reno-Tahoe Odyssey, Southern Odyssey Comments Off on Running – Eric Lerude, creator of the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey