- Pelosi Stonewalls Bill That Would Crack Down on Chinese Influence in U.S.
- Flashback: SenatorKennedy questions Bill Barr in Senate Judiciary Hearing Jan 15, 2019
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Was She All That?
- Pelosi won’t rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick
- Brace Yourself, You T’aint Seen Nothin’ Yet
- The 1776 Commission
- Sow There! Plants to love and those to forget, Sept. 11, 2020
- Trump Leads the Resistance to the Left’s Cultural War on America
- Trump Calls Out Left-wing Indoctrination in Schools
- The Most Consequential Election in our Lifetime
Tag Archives: Reno
DNR (l to r) PETER, CHRIS, JESSICA, SEAN, LISA, SARAH, JOHN, GREG, LAUREL, DAVE, ROSEANN (+ Daniel & Bridget of the DNR Next Generation 2026 – not pictured GENEVIEVE)(photo by Steve Duke) My previous post and my story about the … Continue reading
WINGFIELD PARK BY THE TRUCKEE RIVER, DOWNTOWN RENO This is what Wingfield Park looks like this afternoon, Thursday, 3 June. Starting tomorrow between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., the first runner from each of 153 teams will be leaving here … Continue reading
I’ve been in Reno many times over the past 45 years, for fun (as a child, young adult, and middle-aged adult), and for work when I was with Amtrak or AAA. Reno’s downtown area has been on a largely downhill … Continue reading
In my last post I gave a leg-by-leg account of my team’s experience running the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey (RTO). This post takes a look at Eric Lerude, the fellow who conceived and brought to life the event. But first a warning. … Continue reading