- Mass Overdose in Chico
- A Minor Miracle – Kidnapped Teen Found After 3 months
- What Do We Do With Crazy People?
- Trump’s Speech – ABC Spreading Fake News
- Dreams of a Perfect Unicornia Go Awry. . . Again
- Shooting of 7 Year Old Black Girl – Racially Motivated Hate Crime…. NOT
- Is a Wall Really the Best Way to Go?
- Sow There! Good-bye old year, let’s try not to do that again, Jan. 4, 2019
- City of Chico Bends to Lawsuit Pressure and Settles for $950,000
- Why Paradise was Doomed
Tag Archives: Reno-Tahoe Odyssey
DNR (l to r) PETER, CHRIS, JESSICA, SEAN, LISA, SARAH, JOHN, GREG, LAUREL, DAVE, ROSEANN (+ Daniel & Bridget of the DNR Next Generation 2026 – not pictured GENEVIEVE)(photo by Steve Duke) My previous post and my story about the … Continue reading
WINGFIELD PARK BY THE TRUCKEE RIVER, DOWNTOWN RENO This is what Wingfield Park looks like this afternoon, Thursday, 3 June. Starting tomorrow between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., the first runner from each of 153 teams will be leaving here … Continue reading
In my last post I gave a leg-by-leg account of my team’s experience running the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey (RTO). This post takes a look at Eric Lerude, the fellow who conceived and brought to life the event. But first a warning. … Continue reading
For runners or non-runners who’ve never done a relay event like the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey (RTO) that I just wrote about, here’s a an explanation followed by a chronology of my team’s experience this past weekend. The chronology will turn the … Continue reading