- Air service in Chico (16)
- Airline Fare School (14)
- Airlines (20)
- Car rental (4)
- Chico (3)
- Destinations (25)
- Kitchen sink (misc) (9)
- Lodging (6)
- Rail (23)
- Running (26)
- Travel – Other (6)
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Unhappy Anniversary
- Greg Fischer on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Jason on Air Service in Chico – End of an era, now what?
- Ed on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
- John Maretti on Air Service in Chico – Expand, part 2
Tag Archives: Lufthansa
Airline Fare School # 11 – Differences between domestic and international fares
The primary purpose of Airline Fare School is to acquaint you with the rules and structure of airline fares mostly as the system functions within the U.S. Nonetheless I’ve brought in references to international travel in the early chapter on … Continue reading
Posted in Airline Fare School Tagged Airline Fare School, British Airways, Lufthansa, maximum permitted mileage, open-jaw, United Airlines Comments Off on Airline Fare School # 11 – Differences between domestic and international fares