- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Reno
DNR (l to r) PETER, CHRIS, JESSICA, SEAN, LISA, SARAH, JOHN, GREG, LAUREL, DAVE, ROSEANN (+ Daniel & Bridget of the DNR Next Generation 2026 – not pictured GENEVIEVE)(photo by Steve Duke) My previous post and my story about the … Continue reading
WINGFIELD PARK BY THE TRUCKEE RIVER, DOWNTOWN RENO This is what Wingfield Park looks like this afternoon, Thursday, 3 June. Starting tomorrow between 7 a.m. and 4 p.m., the first runner from each of 153 teams will be leaving here … Continue reading
I’ve been in Reno many times over the past 45 years, for fun (as a child, young adult, and middle-aged adult), and for work when I was with Amtrak or AAA. Reno’s downtown area has been on a largely downhill … Continue reading
In my last post I gave a leg-by-leg account of my team’s experience running the Reno-Tahoe Odyssey (RTO). This post takes a look at Eric Lerude, the fellow who conceived and brought to life the event. But first a warning. … Continue reading