- Dollar Makes You Holler (9)
- Entertainment industry (10)
- Fame (2)
- Featured (18)
- Food (23)
- Gadgets and technology (27)
- Getting crafty (4)
- In Hindsight (8)
- La vida Chico (74)
- Music (5)
- Secret Shames (2)
- Sports and rec (22)
- The20 (2)
- Travels (20)
- TV, Film and Radio (73)
- Understanding Utah (5)
- World at large (58)
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy Continental Cup curling design Division I dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google holidays humor Internet karaoke Las Vegas marriage memories music NBC Olympics Oroville outrage radio San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel Tritons TV Twitter UCSD Utah
Tag Archives: humor
Continuing a proud tradition of homemade Christmas cards, I’m happy to present this year’s edition. On a positive note, the card was sent out to be received around the holidays… instead of mid-January, like last year. As always, I started … Continue reading
Christmas is just hours away. By this time tomorrow, all the presents will have been opened and most families will have concluded their holiday suppers. As the holiday season reaches its annual peak, I pause and reflect on how this … Continue reading
“The Marriage Ref” is established on sporting principles (based on the lengthy animated introduction with Jerry Seinfeld). Unfortunately, the performance of this panel show that debuts tonight on NBC (KNVN 24) is more XFL than NFL. I’ll be short because … Continue reading
With Christmas just days away, I’m offering some holiday shopping advice. Thinking of gifts can be pretty stressful, so my list is a slightly humorous take on the tradition. Here’s a sample: Christmas shopping tip #001–while there is _huge_ difference … Continue reading