- Dollar Makes You Holler (9)
- Entertainment industry (10)
- Fame (2)
- Featured (18)
- Food (23)
- Gadgets and technology (27)
- Getting crafty (4)
- In Hindsight (8)
- La vida Chico (74)
- Music (5)
- Secret Shames (2)
- Sports and rec (22)
- The20 (2)
- Travels (20)
- TV, Film and Radio (73)
- Understanding Utah (5)
- World at large (58)
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy Continental Cup curling design Division I dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google holidays humor Internet karaoke Las Vegas marriage memories music NBC Olympics Oroville outrage radio San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel Tritons TV Twitter UCSD Utah
Tag Archives: social networking
After years of languishing behind projects like Google+ and Google Photos, Picasa is finally going to the great software and Web service cemetery beyond the clouds. Google announced last month that Picasa was being retired, and the end begins March 15 … Continue reading →
During the Calgary Winter Games in 1988, I remember the announcer for ABC (I want to say Jim McKay) explaining to the audience watching at home how, even though the event was live, there could be brief seconds of delay … Continue reading →
I have huge queue of requests in my Facebook account. I’ve been meaning to go through and clear them out — by denying nearly all of them. I thought it would be useful to explain why. Games – A ton … Continue reading →