- Dollar Makes You Holler (9)
- Entertainment industry (10)
- Fame (2)
- Featured (18)
- Food (23)
- Gadgets and technology (27)
- Getting crafty (4)
- In Hindsight (8)
- La vida Chico (74)
- Music (5)
- Secret Shames (2)
- Sports and rec (22)
- The20 (2)
- Travels (20)
- TV, Film and Radio (73)
- Understanding Utah (5)
- World at large (58)
- RENT CONTROL!
- California’s Boo-boo Choo-Choo
- Church Under Siege – From Within!
- A Case for Freedom
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy Continental Cup curling design Division I dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google holidays humor Internet karaoke Las Vegas marriage memories music NBC Olympics Oroville outrage radio San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel Tritons TV Twitter UCSD Utah
Category Archives: Getting crafty
Christmas Time is here and I’m starting my annual effort to spread a little cheer. For the past nine years, I’ve been making my own holiday cards. While I’ve generally tried to follow a theme of Northern Californian elements, sometimes I’ve … Continue reading
It’s been a couple of weeks since people appeared outraged about Starbucks eschewing a definitive holiday/Christmas message on its seasonal red cups in favor of a minimalist design. Instead of viewing the situation as an absolutist, I think it’s possible to … Continue reading
I bet it’s hard being a pumpkin around this time of year. As soon as there’s a nip in the air, they must know some truly frightful things are going to happen. The torture devices come out: spoons, knives, forks. … Continue reading