- Dollar Makes You Holler (9)
- Entertainment industry (10)
- Fame (2)
- Featured (18)
- Food (23)
- Gadgets and technology (27)
- Getting crafty (4)
- In Hindsight (8)
- La vida Chico (74)
- Music (5)
- Secret Shames (2)
- Sports and rec (22)
- The20 (2)
- Travels (20)
- TV, Film and Radio (73)
- Understanding Utah (5)
- World at large (58)
- Jussy Smollet’s Story a Hoax? NOOOOOOOO!
- Honoring One of America’s Finest Patriots
- Former Air Force Officer Sells Out to Iran
- Investigation Finds . . .
- Investigation Finds. . . .
- Kamala Harris – Dishonest or Just Plain Stupid?
- Nancy Spanks Another Brat in Congress
- Democrats to Run a Great Moderate!
- OCA and Her Green New Deal
- Jack Lee Art – Corsair Airplanes WWII
Tags99 cent store Amtrak beer cable candy Chico Christmas Christmas card Comcast comedy Continental Cup curling design Division I dollar store Facebook failure food Fox Google holidays humor Internet karaoke Las Vegas marriage memories music NBC Olympics Oroville outrage radio San Diego shopping Sierra Nevada SLC social networking train travel Tritons TV Twitter UCSD Utah
Tag Archives: candy
While strolling the aisles of Cost Plus World Market (btw: did this name ever strike anyone else as unfortunate? It sounds like the store is advertising that its prices get jacked up. However, a plethora of goodies are to be … Continue reading
Don’t be fooled by the “English Toffee-pieces with nuts” adverbabble on the front–this is Almond Roca, albeit in slightly shabbier form. The packaging may say “Factory Seconds,” but these gold-foil-wrapped lovelies are still tops in taste in my book. They … Continue reading
Halloween is around the corner and bags of candy are already piled up and tempting me. However, I may have found a way to defeat the urges with — tada! — Candy-corn scented air freshener! The sweet smell of candy, … Continue reading
Everyone needs friends–and so do inanimate pieces of sugar, apparently. Besides, how could I resist a breakdancing cherry and watermelon? (Sidenote: Why were all the other pieces of fruit gifted with appendages and human faces, except for the raspberry? This … Continue reading