- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: born a crime
Hockey Players, Cowboys and Comics
Stuck at home are you? Tired of surfing the net, streaming reruns, or playing Sudoku? Maybe a good book will help cure your COVID blues. Books are those paper things you hold up to your eyes where you actually turn … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project Tagged beating the odds, born a crime, eddie olczyk cancer survivor, john branch, masks and covid, saddle bronc riding, the last cowboys, trevor noah Comments Off on Hockey Players, Cowboys and Comics