- SR-72 – Scram Jet Exceeds Mach 6.2
- Say Hello to My Little Friend, the New Retroactive Text Tax
- Deep State – Guess Who Aggressed in Some Cases, Protective in Others?
- Trump and the Border Wall
- Huawei Exec Arrest and National Security
- Socialism Causes Workers to Riot in France
- George Sr. and the Bush Family
- CA Dems Legally Harvested Ballots to Defeat Republicans
- Justice for Conservatives and Free Speech at Berkley Campus!
- Mueller Targeted – Jerome Corsi Files Criminal and Ethics Complaint
Category Archives: Travel
Note: We’re in the season of Mother’s and Father’s Days. This story appeared in several newspapers and magazines. I wanted to share it again. Dedicated to parents. I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Just ask my siblings … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading