- Cindy McCain Duped by Fake News
- Louisville – What Law Did the Police Break?
- Biden’s SCOTUS Picks
- Grant Money Might Have Saved Berry Creek
- And Now This…3 Murdered at Diner
- “Burn it all Down” say Democrat Leaders and Academics
- Pelosi Stonewalls Bill That Would Crack Down on Chinese Influence in U.S.
- Flashback: SenatorKennedy questions Bill Barr in Senate Judiciary Hearing Jan 15, 2019
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg – Was She All That?
- Pelosi won’t rule out using impeachment as option to stop Trump Supreme Court pick
Category Archives: Travel
“A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.“ Proverbs 31:10 I hadn’t hugged her for years. Not because of a jealous mate, but because one of us had cooties. Lin had bad blood … Continue reading
Note: We’re in the season of Mother’s and Father’s Days. This story appeared in several newspapers and magazines. I wanted to share it again. Dedicated to parents. I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Just ask my siblings … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading