- Lady Tell’s It Like It Is!
- Oxford Fights Back – Allegedly
- BLM Protesters Struck by High Speed Vehicle that Skirted Roadblock! One Dead.
- Happy 4th of July
- Lift Every Voice and Sing
- Flashback Fourth – Check out my July 4 ‘Evening Jazz’ from 2014
- ‘New’ CurlingZone doc ‘Anything is Possible’ to debut July 4 on YouTube
- Life In Chico and Other Places Infected by Bums
- Watch This and Tell Me if it Sounds Familiar
- The Great Awakening
Category Archives: Travel
“A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.“ Proverbs 31:10 I hadn’t hugged her for years. Not because of a jealous mate, but because one of us had cooties. Lin had bad blood … Continue reading
Note: We’re in the season of Mother’s and Father’s Days. This story appeared in several newspapers and magazines. I wanted to share it again. Dedicated to parents. I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did … Continue reading
Hey folks, though I’ve fallen behind on posting that doesn’t mean I haven’t been writing. Or bothering my wife and kids. Or strangers. On a recent Southwest Airlines flight from Denver the kids sat somewhere behind me and I was … Continue reading
“I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain What doesn’t kill us makes us stronger. Just ask my siblings … Continue reading
Category: Road-trip Anxiety Level: Prepacking Stress – High Level of Difficulty: Easy (once I’m driving) Results of Blowing It: Family counseling I love a good road-trip, especially desert driving. We’ll cross Nevada, a scant 320 miles, en route to … Continue reading