- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Category Archives: Health
“A wife of noble character, who can find? She is worth far more than rubies.“ Proverbs 31:10 I hadn’t hugged her for years. Not because of a jealous mate, but because one of us had cooties. Lin had bad blood … Continue reading
They are kids with wrinkled skin who wear plenty of attitude. Shuttle vans park outside the main entrance to cart them to and fro, whether to doctor’s appointments, grocery shopping or to the movies. Panel doors slide open and wheel … Continue reading
”On vacations we hit the sunny beaches where we occupy ourselves keeping the sun off our skin, the saltwater off our bodies, and the sand out of our belongings.” Erma Bombeck Suntan lotion sales melt at forty degrees north. Especially … Continue reading
The adult arm weighs eight pounds, about five percent of one’s body weight. Thanks to my holiday junk food diet, I’m that much heavier. I awoke this morning and had an epiphany: I still have the same arms. The calories … Continue reading