I don’t remember my parents pursuing fun. They worked too hard. Nor did they understand the concept of a bucket list. The buckets we used carried paint. Continue reading “Bucket List Trips With Parents Were Worth It” »
- Democrat Caught Trying to Insert Diversion (Red Herring)
- US Issues Blistering Report on Iranian Capture of Navy Boats
- Important Film: “The THIRD Jihad- Radical Islam’s Vision for America”
- Bill Clinton In Private Meeting With Loretta Lynch at Phoenix Airport
- Scams From the Internet
- House Benghazi Report Released
- Protesting Violently Against Protestors
- The Constitution is a Timeless Document – RED ALERT!
- Supreme Court: Texas Abortion Clinic Law Struck Down – Apparently Abortion Clinics Should Not ...
- Hillary and Elizabeth – A Feminist Comedy Routine