- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Category Archives: Home and Yard
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading
Yesterday, September 12, was a typical Thursday except it was before today, Friday the 13th. I left work early to take my sick daughter home from school. Hey…is that smoke behind the fence? Naw, can’t be. I’ve only dialed 9-1-1 twice. The first … Continue reading
“You must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint…” Carl Spackler, aka Bill Murray, in Caddy Shack A battle rages in my backyard. Mounds of loose dirt and holes afflict our lawn. The flowers … Continue reading