- Transgender Male Rights Crushed In Canada
- Jack Lee Art – Flight of the Albatross.DIII
- Democrats: Impeachment Taking Longer Expected
- 37-year-old woman – 38 children
- Fort Worth – Cop Shoots Women in Her Own Home!
- Elijah Cummings – Death of a Great Statesman!
- Dead Body Clogs Sewage Pumps in Tijuana Mexico
- Trump Rally Live, Oct 17, 2019, Dallas Texas
- Seeking the Better Choice
- What to Take When Traveling to Mexico
Category Archives: Home and Yard
(Central Valley Business Times, December 2015) Laggards, in marketing lingo, are consumers that ride the tail end of the Diffusion Curve. Whether it’s computers, TV sets or toasters, I am not an early adopter. I lag. Every Christmas season (which … Continue reading
“I don’t like spiders and snakes, and that ain’t what it takes to love me, you fool, you fool.” Jim Stafford, Comedian, musician and singer-songwriter Maggie, my 9th grader, screamed louder than a jet engine. Hun, my wife, shrieked “Get … Continue reading
Yesterday, September 12, was a typical Thursday except it was before today, Friday the 13th. I left work early to take my sick daughter home from school. Hey…is that smoke behind the fence? Naw, can’t be. I’ve only dialed 9-1-1 twice. The first … Continue reading
“You must know your enemy, and in this case my enemy is a varmint…” Carl Spackler, aka Bill Murray, in Caddy Shack A battle rages in my backyard. Mounds of loose dirt and holes afflict our lawn. The flowers … Continue reading