- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: male and female relations
Tips for Guys this Mother’s Day
Category: Mother’s Day shopping Anxiety Level: Near Panic Level of Difficulty: Extreme Results of Blowing It: Major Brothers, wake-up! Mother’s Day is May 12. Postpone taking down the Christmas lights another week. Run, don’t walk, to shop. This time it’s for mom. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chico, Eric Miller, freelance writer, male and female relations, mens issues, mothers day, sarong, Sierra Nevada Brewery 30 Comments