Who were the secret players that helped Donald Trump win this election?
Here’s my answer:
- Barack Obama, with his Obamacare, with his handling of Ferguson, Trayvon Martin, New York, Cambridge, and Benghazi. Obama’s flat economy, his creation of racial tensions. Obama’s apology tour. His a lack of transparency and his poor handling of ISIS, immigration, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, and Ukraine. Barack and Michelle living like royalty while America suffered thru the great recession helped win Trump votes too.
- We saw a big cut in our standard of living over the last 8 years as massive debt was heaped upon our children and grandchildren. That alone should have been enough to cost the dems a win today.
- Obama’s presidential orders that were at odds with the Constitution must factor into this democrat defeat. Yes, Obama did a lot to help elect Trump, didn’t he? lol
- The consistent mocking and put downs by liberal democrats of middle class America, characterizing them as stupid, rednecks, and just inferior to the noble minorities. We’re one freakin people…nobody should be made the objects of ridicule because of their race! Liberals should have known better. Middle America was smeared by cocky, smug liberals for too long. A lot of frustration and anger was built up by the silent majority and that was expressed in the vote today.
- Liberals further helped Trump…. whenever they railed on this mistreated and abused class of voters for their gun ownership. Liberals called them racists, xenophobic and more terrible mischaracterizations and it was a lie. Of course the left gave a pass to their side over the same allegations. Middle America took note of this hypocrisy and they have voted accordingly.
- The biased, and misrepresented coverage of conservatism by the mainstream media and most recently the vilification of Donald Trump helped Donald a great deal. Americans saw what was going on in the media, it was so obvious and they were outraged.
- Bernie Sanders and his supporters were deceived and undermined by the democrat party. When they learned the truth, few of them wanted to help Hillary. After all they were sold out by their own party. This really helped Trump!
- Hillary’s character, her lies and the big scam between her political life and the Clinton Foundation pushed many good democrats into the Trump camp and further galvanized the conservative vote. In short, Hillary scared a lot of democrat voters into voting for the Donald.
- The Republican Establishment’s attempt to block Trump and ignore the wishes of their people brought out more voters than they ever cost Trump.
- The ineptness, corruption and deceit within the Beltway played a huge role in catapulting Trump into a front runner, despite his obvious flaws that would have normally derailed a more traditional candidate.
- There’s more and I’ll let you add it in comments…it’s getting too late for me and I have to call it a night.
Final thoughts about this election: I can only hope that Trump will surround himself with capable advisers, that he will listen and learn. That he will be fair and reasonable to all. And I hope he will ultimately appoint good Supreme Court Justices!
All Americans deserve to be treated with fairness now, there’s a lot of healing that needs to start. Lets be one people, with one direction for freedom and justice for all. That’s got to be in our future or this was all for nothing.
PS In other news, California legalized marijuana, but you just can’t take it home in a single use plastic baggie. lol Nite!