Socialists Speak KKK

Political cartoonists illustrate truth in words and pictures. I wanted to make sure you saw this one by Mike Lester of the Washington Post Writers Group.

Maxine is a socialist who once let it slip that she (with Obama in the WH) was about taking over the oil industry. The party was already poised to “take over” the health industry and what a mess that made!

Socialists are control freaks and bullies. The socialists movement in America is feeling it’s oats following the strong showing of Bernie Sanders in the last election and now, in New York, the primary win by Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez over the Democrat incumbent. They’ve taken to the streets with the usual extreme message:

The New York chapter of the Democratic Socialists of America, “the largest socialist organization in the United States,” recently tweeted a bulletin urging its sympathizers to “Abolish profit, Abolish prisons, Abolish cash bail, Abolish borders.”

Wow…such a winning message. These freaks were out in screaming in the streets in cities all across America over the weekend. Intimidation is their method…intimidation was the method of the KKK too.

Last week 575 were arrested after protesters associated with #WomenDisobey occupied the Senate building with demands to abolish ICE and end detention “camps.” (Under Obama they were called detention “facilities” and we have the pictures: He kept them in cages!). Where were the protests when Bill Clinton authorized the detention policy? At the time safety made detention and separation an angelic policy:

Mandatory detention was then officially authorized by President Bill Clinton in 1996 with the enactment of the Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty and the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility acts. From 1996 to 1998, the number of immigrants in detention increased from 8,500 to 16,000[3] and by 2008 this number increased to more than 30,000

The women involved in #WomenDisobey are uninformed and prejudiced. Their embrace of tyrannical control and bullying is evident to those of us who acknowledge the clear history of the extreme left. From the KKK to the various radical left movements in the streets today the strategy is chaos, lawlessness, intimidation, and anarchy. The message stands in direct opposition to the Constitution, freedom, the rule of law, equal justice and free speech.

We will Keep America Great only if we resoundingly reject the ideas if this bunch of emotional and ignorant miscreants.

Related question: Radical feminists consider themselves strong liberated women…nobody is going to push them around or tell them what to do. If that’s truly what they believe why in the world would they use the word “disobey” in the hashtag? Doesn’t that suggest they still feel like helpless little girls?

This entry was posted in Constitution and Law. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to Socialists Speak KKK

1. Peggy says:

Must add Bill Ayer’s Weather Underground group and other radical groups from the 60s and 70s.

And then there was the Occupy Wall Street thugs that were the Dems response to the Tea Party groups. Pelosi called the Tea Party groups “AstroTurf” even though there was no leader just a bunch of taxpayers who were tired of the Dems constant tax increases. George Soros’ money funded the OWS.

Next was the Black Lives Matter protest, again funded by Soros, ANTIFA following as the violent attacks increased. This week the protesters target Trump no matter what he does. He’s wrong if he follows our laws or suspends them. There’s no stopping them, because they’ll morph as fast as Soros’ money can hire the previous and newly recruited thugs.

Time for a reminder of the Communist/Socialist plan to take over American. Here are a few from the list of 45 that stand out.

“The Naked Communist”….45 goals to destroy the United States of America:

15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the U.S. [Note: In his book, “Reagan’s War,” Peter Schweizer demonstrates the astonishing degree to which communists and communist sympathizers have penetrated the Democratic Party. In his book, Schweizer writes about the presidential election of 1979.]

16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions, by claiming their activities violate civil rights. [Note: This strategy goes back to the founding of the American Civil Liberties Union by Fabian Socialists Roger Baldwin and John Dewey and Communists William Z. Foster and Elizabeth Gurley Flynn among others.]

17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for Socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

18. Gain control of all student newspapers.

19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations that are under Communist attack. [Note:The success of these goals, from a communist perspective, is obvious. Is there any doubt this is so?]

20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV & motion pictures.

22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all form of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings,” substituting shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.

23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. ” Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”

24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.

25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio and TV. [Note: This is the Gramscian agenda of the “long march through the institutions” spelled out explicitly: gradual takeover of the “means of communication” and then using those vehicles to debauch the culture and weaken the will of the individual to resist.]

26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural and healthy.” [Note: Today those few who still have the courage to advocate public morality are denounced and viciously attacked. Most Americans are entirely unwitting regarding the motives behind this agenda.]

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.” [Note: This has been largely accomplished through the communist infiltration of the National Council of Churches, Conservative and Reform Judaism, and the Catholic seminaries.]

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the grounds that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state”

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

30. Discredit the American founding fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/naked-communist45-goals-destroy-united-states-america-waghelstein

• Tina says:

It is a perfect time to recall the communist plan, Peggy, which was adopted and has been carried out by Americans while those of us who value the Constitution stood by and tolerated the gradual changes.

Good article in The American Thinker, “The Perestroika Deception,” begins with a quote:

The bourgeoisie will have to be put to sleep. So we shall begin by launching the most spectacular peace movement on record…The capitalist countries, stupid and decadent, will rejoice to cooperate in their own destruction. They will leap at another chance to be friends. – Dimitri Manuilski, Prof. at the Lenin School of Political Warfare in Moscow, 1930

The Founders warned us:

“…eternal vigilance is the price we pay for liberty” – Thomas Jefferson (1817)

“The people of the U.S. owe their Independence and their liberty, to the wisdom of descrying in the minute tax of 3 pence on tea, the magnitude of the evil comprised in the precedent. Let them exert the same wisdom, in watching against every evil lurking under plausible disguises, and growing up from small beginnings.” – James Madison

“Let us contemplate our forefathers, and posterity, and resolve to maintain the rights bequeathed to us from the former, for the sake of the latter. The necessity of the times, more than ever, calls for our utmost circumspection, deliberation, fortitude and perseverance. Let us remember that “if we suffer tamely a lawless attack upon our liberty, we encourage it, and involve others in our doom,” it is a very serious consideration … that millions yet unborn may be the miserable sharers of the event.” – Samuel Adams

“Let it [the Constitution] be taught in schools, seminaries and in colleges; let it be written in primers, in spelling books and in almanacs; let it be preached from the pulpit, proclaimed in legislative halls, enforced in courts of justice. In short, let it become the political religion of the nation.” – Abraham Lincoln

“How prone all human institutions have been to decay; how subject the best-formed and most wisely organized governments have been to lose their check and totally dissolve; how difficult it has been for mankind, in all ages and countries, to preserve their dearest rights and best privileges, impelled as it were by an irresistible fate of despotism.” – James Monroe

And here’s a good one given Christians in the group:

“The village atheist has the right to be heard; he has no right to be heeded. While he has a right not to have his own children indoctrinated in what he believes are false and foolish teachings, he has no right to dictate what other children may be taught.” – Patrick L. Buchanan

2. J. Soden says:

If you’re on Twitter as I am – under a phony name of course – try following A. F. Branco Cartoons as you’ll quickly see his political cartoons whenever he publishes one. Very eloquent and spot on.

Today’s winner is: https://legalinsurrection.com/2018/06/branco-cartoon-blind-ambition-2/

3. Peggy says:

All great quotes. Too bad our schools didn’t heed Lincoln’s advice to really teach the Constitution to the point of comprehensive understanding instead of just a piece of paper with a bunch of names on it.

What a different world we would be if they had. One without socialist constantly trying to take over. And where, as Buchanan said, we would be able live as we saw fit, without the controls of others as long as we didn’t impose our will and way of life choices upon them.

If Americans want to keep their freedoms they can no longer tolerate gradual changes. We’re at the tipping point where a whole generation has been taught that socialism is good and the free market is bad. And they’re voting for socialist reps to fill all levels of gov’t.

4. Tina says:

A fantastic article by John Hinderaker at Powerline, “Actually, Socialism Does Work,” keys off of an interview by Tucker Carlson with Cornel West, an activist professor. Carlson asked West why, if socialism works so well, Venezualans don’t have toilet paper.

Quoting Hinderaker:

I think the leaders of the socialist movement are perfectly well aware that the inevitable result of socialism is tyranny and mass poverty. But for them, this isn’t a bug, it is a feature. In fact, it is the whole point. Socialism is now, and always has been, a pretext under which power-mad psychopaths seize power and terrorize their fellow humans.

Viewed with cold realism, socialism works very well for those who bring it about. It worked for Lenin and Stalin. It almost worked for Trotsky, but socialism is like “Game of Thrones”–it is a risky business. It didn’t work for the Old Bolsheviks for the same reason: they lost out to the more vicious and more power-crazed socialist, Stalin. It worked for Yezhov, Yagoda and Beria, although they, too, lost out after years of demented revels. It worked for Khruschev, Brezhnev and Andropov.

Socialism worked for Mao. It worked for Fidel Castro. It worked for Erich Honecker and Nicolae Ceaușescu, until the very end. It worked for Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini, again with sad ends that didn’t inflict anywhere near enough pain to negate the years of glory and power that went before. It worked for Hugo Chavez, who like Castro, parlayed socialism into a multi-billion dollar fortune, and it has worked so far for Nicolas Maduro. All of these psychopaths, and many others, got exactly what they wanted out of socialism. From their point of view, it is a successful ideology.

While the vast majority suffer under socialism, such suffering is by no means universal. Any number of commissars, Stasi informants, Cuban snitches, petty apparatchiks with dachas, etc., have parlayed their sadistic tendencies into good livings and what they want most, power over others. If you follow Twitter, or generally pay attention to the American Left, you see an army of would-be commissars who yearn for the day when they can accuse a neighbor of wrongthink and have him sent to an American Gulag. In the meantime, they settle for mob action, “doxxing,” and so on.

The Democrat Party’s lurch to the radical left is causing a number of Democrats to leave the party, and for good reasons.