Posted by Jack
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) — Police in Sri Lanka said Monday the investigation into the Easter Sunday bombings will examine reports that the intelligence community failed to detect or warn of possible suicide attacks before the violence.
The nine bombings of churches, luxury hotels and other sites was Sri Lanka’s deadliest violence since a devastating civil war in the South Asian island nation ended a decade ago. Police spokesman Ruwan Gunasekara said Monday the death toll had risen overnight to 290 dead with more than 500 wounded.
Of course it had to happen on Easter, so there would be no doubt who was being targeted for death: Any Christians and/or Europeans.
No terrorist group has stepped forward yet to claim responsibility, but the clues are not too subtle: 7 suspected terrorists (all Muslims) have been rounded up. The use of suicide bombers, which is quite common among Muslims terrorists. There’s a large number of Muslims in the area that are overtly hostile to Christians and Europeans and there’s no shortage of Imams (Muslims) living in the country that interpret their holy book as saying its okay to kill infidels. And lastly there’s a significant portion of Sri Lanka’s large Muslim population that took part in murderous war of terror on non-Muslims until about 10 years. ago. So what religion do you think was the driving force behind these terror attacks on Easter? (a) Islam (b) Islam or (c) Islam. The surprise answer will posted later.
UPDATE: Just in….
Explosions at churches and hotels in Sri Lanka killed 290 people and injured more than 500 on Easter Sunday. This is what we know so far:
● The government says the attack was carried out by the National Thowheed Jamaath, a local Islamist militant group, with suspected international assistance.
● Sri Lanka’s president has asked for international assistance in tracking down the group’s foreign connections.
● The prime minister says elements of the government had prior intelligence about the attacks.
● At least 39 foreigners were killed and 28 others wounded, the tourism minister said. Four Americans are among the dead.
● The United States pledged investigative assistance and is sending FBI agents to help.
A list of Muslim terror attacks since 9/11 in the US can be seen by clicking this link.
For a global list of Islamic terror attacks, click here.
Question: If a popular drug killed half as many innocent people as Muslims professing to be acting on behalf of Allah, do you think the drug would be banned by our FDA?
(Yes) (No) or (Undecided)