Horrible Reporting Adds to Racial Tensions, this title says it all. Our mainstream media is not delivering the truth, just a leftwing version of it. We know why too. It’s deliberately done to disparage President Donald Trump and create more controversy for his administration. It also feeds the BLM narrative about police. They (rabid lefties) want to brand Trump as a racist president and the cops across America, well, they are racist thugs too. They (cops) are allegedly embolden by his leadership and that is why the left wants to defund them! Nothing could be further from the truth.
Take this opening paragraph from a lead story in the popular Washington Post, “The public outcry following the shooting deaths of George Floyd in Minnesota, Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia, Sean Reed in Indiana, Breonna Taylor in Kentucky — and on Friday night, Rayshard Brooks in Georgia — has given the Black Lives Matter movement new urgency. Recent weeks have brought heightened attention to the safety of black Americans in public and private life.” This is how this anti-police news story begins…. but they have already got the story wrong!
- George Floyd, did not die from a police shooting and technically he did not die in police custody. He did die in an ambulance in route to the hospital. The police summoned the ambulance after Floyd had difficulty breathing which came after he resisted arrest.
A county autopsy report later concluded his death was probably due to a heart attack and complications from illegal narcotics. Another autopsy performed for his family concluded an officer cut off his airway. Trial and a massive civil suit are both still pending.
2. Ahmaud Arbery was not shot by police! Police were called to the scene where Arbery lay dead. Following this shooting involving 3 men and investigation began, eventually it would lead to the arrest of the 3 men. Trial is pending.
3. Breonna Taylor, was shot in an exchange of gunfire between three plainclothes detectives trying to serve a search warrant on her apartment, where she resided with her boyfriend. Narcotic trafficking was suspected. One officer was wounded. For more information follow this link. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/fact-check-debunking-7-widely-shared-rumors-in-the-breonna-taylor-police-shooting/ar-BB15PIsx
4. Rayshard Brooks, was on parole, he was suspected of being intoxicated behind the wheel of a vehicle in a Wendy’s drive thru that was part of a larger parking lot. Brooks resisted arrest, grabbed the officer’s taser as he broke free. He fired it several times at the pursuing officer and that’s when the officer fired back. Watch this so-called murder of black man. It’s a long video, but if you think cops are all out to kill black males then you need to watch the whole thing.
5. Sean Reed , (see below) was stopped by police after reckless driving and evading. In a foot pursuit he yelled at the pursuing officer, “F— you cop.” Then according to witness he fired a pistol at the officer. Prior to that he was on Facebook actually talking during the pursuit and he declared he was not going down easy, that he was going to start shooting… yeah, he said this moments before he started shooting. Don’t believe me, watch this video.
This was a bad guy caught on tape being bad. He had a rap sheet showing violence, he had made threats against the police, he didn’t even have a drivers license… but thanks to a bunch of uninvolved agitators saying he was murdered we’ve got all kinds of people, including the Gov. calling for this big investigation and he wants the FBI to be called in too. But, the police are the PROBLEM! A trial is pending against the officer.