- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: absentee voting
Millennial Daughter to Vote Absentee
Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It’s too controversial.” Erma Bombeck My oldest daughter, a college freshman, will vote absentee this year–her first election. She leans left of my … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged absentee voting, clinton, democrats, election, presidential elections, republicans, term limits, trump 4 Comments