- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: astronomy
Eclipses, Baseball and the Dog Days of Summer
There sure is a lot of hype for a little bit of extra shade. I received an email at work last week about Monday’s eclipse, alerting me to conserve energy. The message was relayed from the California Independent Systems Operator, … Continue reading
Posted in Sports, The Humor Project Tagged astronomy, baseball managers, baseball quotes, chico heat, eclipse of 2017, solar eclipse Comments Off on Eclipses, Baseball and the Dog Days of Summer