- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: dude
Everybody Has Their Guy (or Man)
In the dictionary there are words for everything. Dave Barry Every person has their guy. The three of us loitered outside the concert hall killing time. Jane and Peg, music moms, stood with arms crossed and discussed car problems. Jane … Continue reading
Posted in The Humor Project, Words of wisdom Tagged contemporary language, dictionary, dude, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, feminism Comments Off on Everybody Has Their Guy (or Man)