- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: gun laws
Voter is Stuck in the Middle With…Who?
I love to go to Washington. If only to be near my money. (Bob Hope) Our family debates are more introspective than lively, more on her end than mine. Maybe I’m just cynical. But discussing the upcoming Presidential election with … Continue reading
Posted in Parent and Kids Tagged clinton, congress, gun laws, hillary, incumbents, presidential election, trump Comments Off on Voter is Stuck in the Middle With…Who?