- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: IRS forms
Guy is better at filling up holes than filling out tax forms
I helped my wife dig 100 holes last weekend to plant grape vines. Filling up the holes is a lot easier than filling out IRS forms… I wish I had orange flags to show me the loop holes. Whaddya think?
Posted in Uncategorized Tagged chico, Eric Miller, freelance writer, IRS forms, Sierra Nevada Brewery, taxes 34 Comments