- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: Porsche
5 (or more?) Gift Ideas for Dad on Father’s Day
Hey kids, here’s a short and sweet Father’s Day list if you’re procrastinating. The listed order is unimportant, except for #3. Cam-buckles and tie straps. These range in length from 12 inches to 24 feet. They’re handy to secure loads … Continue reading
A Note to Kids for Father’s Day
Category: Father’s Day Anxiety Level: Low Level of Difficulty: Easy (piece of cake) Results of Blowing It: We’re cool Father’s Day is June 16. I decided not to create a trite, over-worked, list of things you can get or do. … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Parent and Kids Tagged chico, Eric Miller, etc guy, Father's Day advice, freelance writer, Halley's Comet, Porsche 45 Comments