- Anderson on 2020 Trivia Bee Cancelled, Thanks COVID
- ba. d. on Words of Wisdom – Will Rogers
- Kris H on My Top Three Reads for 2017
- Hallie on Words of Wisdom – Mark Twain
- Eric Miller on Trivia Bee Raises Awareness for Literacy Services
Recent NorCal Blogs Posts
- What to Do with the Homeless?
- What’s the Mortality Rate for COVIDs Right Now?
- Hunter Biden and Chinese Spies
- Texas Under Attack by Gun Grabbing Liberals!!!
- And in Idaho…COVID Protests
- There’s No Science Behind COVID Lockdown
- A Different Idea on Combating Crime and Bad Behavior
- Breaking News – New Chico City Council Sworn In
- COVID Masks Causing Respiratory Infections?
- Governor Orders Halt to All Non-Essential Interstate Travel
Tag Archives: eric miller etcguy
Time Swooshes into Another Holiday Season
How did it get late so soon? It’s night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get late so soon? Dr. Suess (1904 – 1991) It seems just … Continue reading
Posted in Holidays, Words of wisdom Tagged Chico Enterprise Record, dr. suess, eric miller etcguy, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy twitter, holiday season, nike, norcal blogs, swoosh Comments Off on Time Swooshes into Another Holiday Season
5 (or more?) Gift Ideas for Dad on Father’s Day
Hey kids, here’s a short and sweet Father’s Day list if you’re procrastinating. The listed order is unimportant, except for #3. Cam-buckles and tie straps. These range in length from 12 inches to 24 feet. They’re handy to secure loads … Continue reading
Track Meet Timer Duty was a Challenging Time
We stood on the bleachers, eight of us squinting. I was one of the eight, a volunteer ”timer” for Maggie’s track meet. I was more stressed out than the athletes. The officials assigned us stopwatches. I got timer #7 thinking … Continue reading
A Dog’s Simple Life Ain’t So Bad
“Dogs live in the moment and don’t care about anything except affection and food. They’re loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated.” David Duchovny, actor and writer Just carrying a leash triggers bouncing and slobbering. The leash implies … Continue reading
Baby-Boomer Will Durst is a Comedy Innovator
“My wife and I are trying to live within our means. We went from a $750,000 house to a $350,000 house and didn’t even have to move.” Will Durst, American political satirist He’s a superstar comic and satirist with a … Continue reading
Posted in Humor Project - Interviews, The Humor Project Tagged boomeraging from LSD to OMG, borowitz report, cagle cartoons, chico, chico hotel diamond, David Brooks, durst journal, eric miller etcguy, eric miller freelance writer, etcguy facebook, etcguy twitter, Gail Collins, huffington post, lyon books, sierra nevada big room, Sierra Nevada Brewery, will durst, willdurst.com 39 Comments