- SAFETY ALERT – CONVICTED RAPIST IN AREA
- North State Writers and Blue Room Theatre Combine for LiveWord II
- Elizabeth Ann Warren – Worst Candidate for President in 2020
- Kevin McCarthy-R from CA Says It All
- Cell Phone Robocalls – Illegal in 2020
- Cartoon of the Week!
- Sow There! Chico seed swap, Jan. 17, 2020
- Misinformation and the Human Brain
- Caught on Camera, Milwaukee will Burn!
- Mitch McConnell Bests Pelosi and Schummer Again
Tag Archives: eric miller etcguy
How did it get late so soon? It’s night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get late so soon? Dr. Suess (1904 – 1991) It seems just … Continue reading
Hey kids, here’s a short and sweet Father’s Day list if you’re procrastinating. The listed order is unimportant, except for #3. Cam-buckles and tie straps. These range in length from 12 inches to 24 feet. They’re handy to secure loads … Continue reading
We stood on the bleachers, eight of us squinting. I was one of the eight, a volunteer ”timer” for Maggie’s track meet. I was more stressed out than the athletes. The officials assigned us stopwatches. I got timer #7 thinking … Continue reading
“Dogs live in the moment and don’t care about anything except affection and food. They’re loyal and happy. Humans are just too damn complicated.” David Duchovny, actor and writer Just carrying a leash triggers bouncing and slobbering. The leash implies … Continue reading